I played this game at school the other day with a friend's class. They really enjoyed the game and seemed to retain the information from the chapter on bacteria. Try this game with your class and see how well it works!
I HAVE, WHO HAS
I HAVE, WHO HAS
Brief Description of how the game works: Cut the squares apart (on following page). If the class is small enough give each child one square. If the class is large, separate the class into groups and give each group a square. The first person/group says “who has” and they read their question (the black part on the square). The person/group that has the answer (in red) says “I have___________ (the answer). Then they say “who has” and they read their question (the black part). And the person that has that answer (in red) says “I have ___________ (the answer) and it just keeps going until it comes back to the person who read the first question and the game is over.
Example of squares:
infectious
___________ was an English surgeon who
discovered the relationship between cleanliness
and infections.
discovered the relationship between cleanliness
and infections.
No comments:
Post a Comment